Friday, May 29, 2009
Well hello nausea!
Ok, I'm going to whine for a bit. I thought I was one of the lucky ones since I hadn't really gotten too sick yet. Waves of nausea here and there that would only last maybe an hour at most. Well I woke up this morning not feeling too fantastic but got ready for work anyway. Made it to work and got some oatmeal for breakfast. I ate that thinking I'd feel better after I ate, like usual. Not so much. I made it an hour and a half and was so exhausted and nauseous I thought I was going to lose it (thanks goodness I never did). So I told my boss I wasn't feeling well and left to work from home. So needless to say I've been on the couch pretty much for the last 11 hours. I did get my work done, but all I've been able to eat today is the oatmeal, chick'n noodle soup, doritos (I know- it was the only thing that sounded ok at the time), fruit cup and 1/2 peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Don't mistake my whining for complaining though. I am actually happy I'm not feeling well- I'll take it. Tells me baby is definitely hanging out in there and doing it's thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment