So it's official. I'm 4w6d knocked up and enjoyed my first mother's day. Yes, I can celebrate even though it's only the size of a sesame seed!!! Since we need to make room for the little nub, we're putting our 2br condo on the market and buying a 4br home this summer! We went driving around looking at neighborhoods we're considering. It was such a nice day- perfect for house hunting!
We let the IL's in on the secret today since we knew it would be the best mother's day present ever! We emailed them a pic of the positive digital test and told them it was a cute pic of the pugs for mother's day. She opened it up and asked "is this a joke?" Hahaha. FIL came into the room shortly after and was at a loss for words. I have to say that was a blast telling them. While we all know it's very, very early, we're all cautiously optimistic, happy and thinking lots of positive thoughts.
We let the IL's in on the secret today since we knew it would be the best mother's day present ever! We emailed them a pic of the positive digital test and told them it was a cute pic of the pugs for mother's day. She opened it up and asked "is this a joke?" Hahaha. FIL came into the room shortly after and was at a loss for words. I have to say that was a blast telling them. While we all know it's very, very early, we're all cautiously optimistic, happy and thinking lots of positive thoughts.
Here's the "Pug pic" we sent:

My levels are looking great too.
Beta #1 5/6/09 HCG=147 P4=18.5
Beta #2 5/8/09 HCG-407 P4=16.9 (Doubling time =32.8 hours!)
Beta #3= Coming Tuesday, 5/12
U/S #1= Coming 5/18/09
Please, please let everything work out for this pregnancy! After 2 years of trying, this has to be the most wanted baby ever! Yes, I know I'm biased, but that's how it goes!

No comments:
Post a Comment