So I woke up this morning at 6am, before my alarm pretty much wide awake and feeling great. Anyone who knows me well knows I normally push snooze like 10 times and many times Jeremy has to push me out of the bed. Definitely not normally a morning person. So I took the dogs for a nice long walk and did the dishes and even made it to work a little earlier than most Thursdays. I am trying to enjoy it because according to all of my pg friends or current mommies, I will soon be feeling like poo. So for now, I'm good. Although it's now 3:45pm and I could definitely use a nap. :) I know it's also a little early for cravings, but I just can't get enough cheese right now. I have a piece of cheese pizza for lunch and I have string cheese at work that I've already broken into today. All in my head or real craving? Who knows?
It's so beautiful outside that I'm walking home from work today. Gotta work off all that cheese... :)
Oh, I almost forgot to mention that Jeremy made me dinner last night (for the first time in quite a while)! I came home from work and he had cooked up some Stuffed Salmon Rolls from Trader Joes (sound nasty but really yummy BTW), roasted garlic potatoes and steamed broccoli. Thanks baby! He's been really great to me. Since I am not supposed to lift more than like 15 pounds, he moved all of the furniture out and back in when we had our floors refinished and painted the entire living/dining/kitchen/hall area as we're getting ready to put the condo on the market.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment