Monday, August 31, 2009

Let's try this again- IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Hey everyone. Sorry for the late update on this. IT"S A GIRL!!!!! I actually posted on my blog from my Iphone last Thursday when we found out, but for some reason it didn't post on my blog. Oops. So yay!! It's a girl. I'm super excited to per her in cute little dresses and Jeremy's excited to spoil her. I'm so excited he gets to have a little girl. I don't know what it is about him, but all little girls just love him. I know she'll just adore her daddy.

As for names, we have absolutely no idea. We had a boy name picked out, but I think it may be a great debate until she's here as to what her name will be. I've updated my name list to take off the boy names, took off some ones we've changed our minds on, and added a few more. Who knows? It will probably change next week, but vote on our front runners for now.

Ok, so we're late on the update, but at least it's up now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment