Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wow the crib and wood floors arrived today!

We had two very exciting deliveries today! The crib and the wood floors. Jeremy opened up a box of the wood and laid them out in the living room so we can see what they will look like. OMG sooooo awesome. We definitely splurged on them and went with a higher end wood, but wow do they look amazing! I can't wait to get them in and the paint up. I will look sooo much better in here and then we can actually sleep in our own bedroom.

And the crib is here!! It only took like 2 days. As promised, Sue- I will wait until you guys get here in a few weeks and we can put it together together. Our little unnamed bean says THANKS FOR THE CRIB GRAMMA & GRAMPA FRYE!

Just thought I'd share.

1 comment: