So Misty is in town to throw her SIL's baby shower tomorrow. Since she's here, she's helping me register at Babies R Us and Target since my head spins when I walk into those places. :) I'm so excited to go shop for baby gear. I haven't really done that yet. I've picked up 2 or 3 little outfits, but really that's about it. Oh, and my changing table I ordered got shipped out today! So that will get here in time for next weekend when grandma and grandpa come into town. Grandma can help me put that, and the crib together so we can start assembling the nursery. Things are starting to come together.
The lil bean is starting to kick really hard now. You can actually see the kicks from the outside now. Jeremy has his hand on my tummy and jumped from how hard it was. He thinks it's "creepy," but I think it's cool. I'm sure I won't think it's cool once she kicks my bladder or ribs a few times. But I'll take that too!
OK off to go register!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment