Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's official! 2nd Tri today!!!

I am soooo thrilled to be in my 2nd tri! 13weeks and 3 days! Woohoo. And to kick it off right, I actually feel as normal as I have in weeks. Not nauseous or overly tired.

Today I put on a pair of pre-pg pants I last wore 2 weeks ago. They fit fine then- I could even button them no problem. Today, I could barely get them over my hips and couldn't even zip them, much less button them. Baby is definitely gowing away in there.

I have been having tailbone pain for the last few weeks too. Strange, but my OB says it's normal. I guess your body does do such strange things when pregnant. Ok enough bithcing. :)

Just thought I'd share... carry on :)

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog.....
    I'm 13 weeks also - thought it was neat that we are both on the same timeline!

    congrats!

    ReplyDelete