Monday, July 6, 2009

Latest OB appt

We had a check up and NT scan last Wednesday. All looked really great! The baby was doing flips and somersaults during the ultrasound. The tech says that a great sign of a nice healthy baby. Jeremy is convinced we've got a future little diver in there. :) Our results came back as very low for Downs and Trisonomy chromosomal defects so we're very happy about that. According to the dr, I've only gained 2 pounds since my last appt at 9 weeks. I'm right on track for gaining a healthy amount of weight- not too much and not too little so that's good. I also met Dr. Clinton. I have to meet all of the Dr's in the practice because if I go into labor overnight or on a weekend and my OB isn't on call, I need to have one of the others deliver me. Needless to say I'm not a fan of her. I hope I just caught her on an off day or something because she was not friendly at all. I can't imagine her delivering me. So fingers crossed I don't have to deal with that again.
9 weeks: 122lbs
12weeks: 124 lbs

Here's the latest mug shot of the bean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment