Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Carnivores Unite!

OK, baby won this battle... I had been craving cheeseburgers and well, meat in general for a while now. I have even had dreams about eating a cheeseburger. When we were in St. Louis the other weekend, Lindsay and I went and picked up some kosher, free range, organic ground beef. Jeremy made me a little teeny patty with some cheese on it. I loaded it with ketchup, mustard, mayo, onion, lettuce and tomato, threw it all on a bun and away I went. Needless to say it was really yummy!! And I ate the whole thing. So I thought that would be a one time thing. Nope, I ate real chicken noodle soup a few days later, and then the floodgates were open. The other night I had half of a buffalo chicken sandwich and then last night I had chicken raviolis that Jeremy made me. Soooo... for now, I'm officially off the veggie wagon. But I can say this... I have been feeling a ton better and have more energy in the past week. Whether it's from eating this extra meat or maybe I'm on my last leg of my morning sickness, I plan to keep on eating meat during this pregnancy. I can always go back on the wagon after I have had the baby.

Oh and yes, Jeremy is thrilled. :) He even took a pic of me eating it. I'll upload it when I get a moment. Speaking of cheeseburgers, I could go for one right now... :)
6/19- edited to add this photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment