Saturday, June 20, 2009

1st Belly Shot at 10w5d!!

So I refrained from taking any belly shots because I wasn't showing yet. Well I feel like I am starting to show a teeny bit (although with clothes over it you could never tell) so I thought I'd start the weekly belly shot process. :) I know I've grown because I wore a belt yesterday and I usually wear it on the 3rd to last hole. Yesterday I wore it on the very last hole and it was a little snug. :)

So for anyone curious... I introduce my very first pregnant belly shot at 10 weeks 5 days!

To have grown at all at this point tells me I will be one of the early show-ers! :) I have a very short torso so really there's nowhere for baby to go but out!! But I've never had a flat stomach so is it fat or baby? I'm going with baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment