Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Already An Overachiever!

We had our 8 week ultrasound today (well, 8weeks 1day). All looked great! Heart rate was up to 170 bpm and it's measuring at 8 weeks 2 days! It's measuring ahead! That doesn't mean anything other than it's growing just fine, but we like to think we've got a little overachiever in there! :) Here's a pic from today:


The bottom round part is the head. It's about the size of the body at this point. So yay! And.... I have officially graduated from the RE! He gave us hugs and kisses and off we went. I like the guy but I'm thrilled to not go there in a very very long time!! I go to see my OBGYN next Thursday for my first official prenatal appointment.

Today was a great day. I'm sooo exhausted though so I'm off to bed.

1 comment: