Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm 8 Months Old!!!

turned 8 months on Sept. 19! I'm getting soooo big! I have 2 teeth on the bottom and am waiting for the two up top to pop out. (I can't wait for that to happen-ouch!). I sleep in big girl footie pjs, no need for the sleep blanket anymore! I pull myself up to my knees in my crib, so mommy and daddy lowered my mattress all the way down so I don't figure out how to pull myself up to my feet in the middle of the night and fall out. Did I mention I'm CRAWLING?! Yep, I'm getting pretty fast. I'm getting better at staying up later too. 7pm is more the norm. I am happy I get to see daddy more!
Things I like right now:
  • Riding on Daddy's shoulders
  • Peek-a-boo
  • Solids are much better. I am eating rice cereal, oatmeal, carrots (my favorite-just like Jabba & Sumo), green beans, prunes, Baby Mum-Mums, sweet potatoes
  • Jabba & Sumo's toys
  • Clapping after I take big bites of food
  • Play With Me Sesame & Yo Gabba Gabba
  • Being thrown up in the air by daddy
  • Splashing in the tub
  • Digging my feet into the carpet, dirt, blanket
  • Nursing on my tummy (that one is tough on mommy)
  • Switching from one side to the other all by myself
  • Sleeping with my lovie
Things I don't like right now:
  • Being startled
  • getting my diaper or clothes changed
  • When mommy leaves the room
Look how cute I am!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment