And mommy installed my BIG GIRL carseat yesterday cuz I'm getting sooo big and outgrew my other one (well, almost, I'm just too heavy for mommy to carry me around in it)! I'm 20lbs already! Check me out!!
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Another Grandma Sue special and my BIG GIRL carseat!!
I love the sweaters and hats Grandma! Here's the pink one!!! (She made a blue one and white one too!)

And mommy installed my BIG GIRL carseat yesterday cuz I'm getting sooo big and outgrew my other one (well, almost, I'm just too heavy for mommy to carry me around in it)! I'm 20lbs already! Check me out!!
And mommy installed my BIG GIRL carseat yesterday cuz I'm getting sooo big and outgrew my other one (well, almost, I'm just too heavy for mommy to carry me around in it)! I'm 20lbs already! Check me out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment