I'm sure most know but I haven't posted about it here. We are moving to Saint Louis! Our house just went on the market and Jeremy starts a new job at Antidote Media Solutions on 5/31 at a 3D Motion Designer. It's a great opportunity for him where he can be a big fish in a small pond rather than a small fish in a big pond. Since I don't have a lot going on and KBK isn't working out so well, I'm mobile so I'm game for whatever. It certainly doesn't hurt that Linsday is down there. ;)
Fingers crossed our house moves. It's only been 10 days, but we haven't had ONE scheduled showing. Not one. I'm a little scared. Hopefully things will pick up after Memorial Day. Gabi and I are staying back to sell the house and Jeremy will be subleasing a 1 bed apartment from a PHD student for the summer. Our plan is to be go down when the house sells or end of August- whichever is first. I hope it sells first...
Here's the link to our house site http://1515brummel.rubloff.com
And with Jeremy going, we can't get away with only having one car so we picked up a new car today. A 2010 Honda Civic Hybrid. Only 2300 miles on it! Great deal! Now to figure out how to get the car seat in there...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


LOVE the new car and seriously can't wait to have you guys down here. We're beyond excited :) Now that house just needs to sell so you can come down sooner!
ReplyDelete