Sunday, November 28, 2010

First Thanksgiving and 10 months old!

This has been a busy week for me. I had my first Thanksgiving and turned 10 months old!

Here's what I like right now: saying "uh-oh" when I drop something (and lots of other times), talking up a storm (although mommy and daddy can't understand what I am saying yet), remote controls, computers/anything I can push the buttons, puffs, yogurt melts, chicken & sweet potato dinner, getting chased, my new play area!, dancing to music.

I am wearing 12 months and some 18 months size clothes already. I'm a big girl.

Clark & Dexter and their mommy and daddy came and visited me for Thanksgiving. we ate yummy food. I tried a little turkey, but I didn't like the texture so I spit it out. But I did eat some butternut squash. Yummy! We all took a bath together. It was fun to splash the boys!




No comments:

Post a Comment