Wednesday, July 28, 2010
I'm 6 months old!!
On July 19th I turned 6 months old. I can roll all over to where I need to go like a champ and am starting to get up on my knees- watch out, I'll be crawling soon! I am gnawing on things like there's a tooth making it's way in but mommy can't see or feel anything yet. I'm happy and smiley unless I'm hungry or tired. I love to have my toes "eaten", tummy raspberried, watching Jabba and Sumo run around, swinging on my swing, and going nuts in my jumparoo! I go to bed around 6:30pm, and get up around 6:30am, with one wakeup around 4am. I am usually not shy around others, in fact, I usually give them a big, gummy smile! I weigh 17 lbs, 14 oz (75th percentile), and am 27 inches long (90th percentile). I'm a big, healthy girl! Check me out- I'm 6 months old!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment