Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Big 2 Month Dr Appt and movie with the girls

Gabi had her big 2 month appointment yesterday. Here are her latest stats:
Length: 23 1/2 (90th percentile- about where she's been)
Weight: 11 lbs 8 oz. (70th percentile- she was 50th, so she's "chubbed up" a bit

Oh how I hate taking her to the doctor. She's always in such a great mood when she's there. All smiley and cute... and then they stick her with a shot, or in yesterday's case- two shots, and then she screams. I really hate watching her get shots. I'm going to be such a mess when she gets sick. :(

Today was a fun day for us. Gabi went to her first movie. At Kerasotes theatres, they have Reel Moms movies. Every Tuesday you can bring your baby to the first showing of any movie. They turn the sound down and the lights partly up so if yo need to tend to baby you can see what you're doing. And if your baby screams, you won't get evil eyes from other movie-goers as they are all moms with babies too. I met my friend Michelle, her 7 week-old daughter Sienna, her neighbor Christine with her 3 month old Olivia. We saw "Bounty Hunter." Awful movie but still fun even so. I'm sure we'll be going to more movies. It was only $6. not too bad. Gabi did well. She slept or nursed the whole time so she was just chillin.
Here's a pic of the 3 babies in their strollers when we went to Potbelly's for sandwiches after the movie, although it's hard to tell, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment