So I had my Non-Stress Test today. They told me to eat breakfast like usual to encourage movement. So I had a scone, banana and a small 1/2 decaf coffee. Apparently she really liked that combo because I swear she was doing barrel rolls in my belly during the test. I think she hates the dopplers, because every time they get her heartbeat, she karate chops where the doppler is. It's funny. So she passed with flying colors. My doc came in was was surprised I made it in today because she didn't think I would make it to my due date. Did anyone? Am I'm STILL only 1cm dilated and 100% effaced. No progress whatsoever in the last 4 appts. Joy. So I have an official induction date- it's actually Monday, 1/18 at 10:30pm. She wanted it then because she's on starting Tuesday morning and it takes a while for the actual delivery once they start the induction, so if she can deliver me, rather than one of her partners, that would be best.
So there you have it. I think I'll have Jeremy take a pic of me. If you thought I was huge before, oh you should see me now!!
Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment