Thursday, December 17, 2009

36w3d OB Appt update and belly circumference

Had my weekly dr appt today. All is good and non-eventful. I haven't started dilating at all. Bummer. Still have mucous plug, no contrax, etc. So Gabi plans to stay in there for a while yet. I'm getting very ready to have her and be done being pregnant. I always heard that the last few weeks were difficult, but hard to imagine unless actually living it, and yep, it is. I'm trying to to complain, but that's hard too :) I got a nosebleed at work today - another lovely side effect of being pregnant (3rd one so far this pregnancy). Every day is a new adventure. But well worth it. I just can't wait to meet her!

Oh for fun I measured the circumference of my waist/belly at the belly button. Yeah... wait for it... I'm 44 1/2 inches around. Sheesh! Now that's a big belly!!! I think I started around 27 so there ya have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment