skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, October 5, 2009
Oooh I just noticed...
I just now noticed that I'm officiallly in the double digits in my countdown to bringing Gabriella into the world!! My due date is in just 98 days! That's all. Just thought I'd point that out. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
Rebecca and Jeremy
Chicago, IL, United States
Introducing the Frye Posse- Jeremy, Rebecca, Gabriella, Jabba, Sumo & Kitty!
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(8)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(53)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(67)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(6)
▼
October
(5)
Nursery Chair!
MN Baby Shower!!
3rd Tri!!!!!
Oooh I just noticed...
26 weeks, feeling ok but now anemic...
►
September
(5)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment